The process of making a pure natural product and finding that perfect balance that when its finished and we touch, use and smell it all we can do is smile, that is what Kleanz is. All products are made with 90% organic, but as we all know being certified organic is costly so the other 10% is from people and places that practice organically but are not certified or is a naturally made or produced product. We use raw organic butters and oils. Organic and/or therapeutic grade essential oils or flavor oils from natural sources. Natural Mica powders, minerals & herbs to color our products. Everything is made right in Mineral Point, WI at Stonewall Art Studio/Gallery.

1st Time orders 15%off use coupon code: firstorder