Kirk R. Williams

Kirk R. Williams

(Photographer and Kleanz product maker)

Photography: When I look through my camera lens I see things that invoke a feeling that I can’t describe. I look for the unusual in the everyday object. Animals, flowers and things that bring peace to my soul are my focus.

Kleanz: I have been making my own soaps and cleaning products for many years. Giving them as gift and for personal use mainly. I love the process of making a pure natural product and finding that perfect balance of what make me smile when I use that product. Products are made with 90% organic, but as we all know being certified organic is costly so the other 10% is from people and places that practice organically but are not certified or is a natural product make. I use raw butters and oils. Organic and/or therapeutic grade essential oils or flavor oils. Natural Micas and natural minerals & herbs to color with. Everything is made right in our gallery Stonewall In Mineral Point.

 

Facebook